- Integration of circular and eco-responsible practices in product design
- Development of bio-based packaging
- Personalized advice and identification of improvement opportunities (raw materials, optimization of operations, carbon footprint, recovery, etc.)
- Development of low-emission products (without meat, natural substitutes)
Sustainable development support
The food industry generates many co-products during production and their recovery is essential to reduce their environmental impact and costs associated with their disposal. It is consequently necessary to create added-value development opportunities.
- Connection with co-product generators
- Characterization of co-products (composition, quality, stabilization)
- Technological and scientific overview and proposals for several valuation routes
- Development of co-products into innovative products with high market potential
Life cycle analysis (LCA)
LCA assesses the potential environmental impacts of a product by considering all stages of its life cycle, from the acquisition of raw materials to its production, use, end-of-life treatment, recycling, and disposal. This analysis is carried out according to ISO 14040 standards.
- The carbon footprint of a product
- The environmental footprint of a product
- Assessment of the key factors to be improved in the life cycle of a product and proposal of mitigation measures